Prior to practice in hospitals please in a timely manner obtain Health certificate (or med. book) mandated for activities in the Hospitals. This is an absolute must to enter the practice.
1. Get or renew TRP (non-EU citizens) or TRC (Temporary Residence Certificate, EU citizens)
2. Get assigned to Primary health care institution *( Prisirašymo forma 025-025-1a.docx)
We recommend you choose one of the following health care institutions:
Kaunas City Outpatient Clinic: https://kaunopoliklinika.lt/en/
LSMU Family Clinic: https://www.kaunoklinikos.lt/
Aušros medicinos centras: https://www.ausrosmedicinoscentras.lt/en
BIOFIRST CLINIC: https://bioklinika.lt/
3. Get the med. book (example is below). It is available in every store for the office supplies, book store, etc.
4. With this book visit LSMU Department for Safety and health at word (A. Mickevicius street 7, No. 101), and then – your family doctor ar Primary health care institution.
5. Follow the regulations in the hospitals and provide all documents at your practice place.
PLEASE BE NOTED THAT ALL STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PROCESSING AND SUBMISSION OF ALL DOCUMENTS. YOUR PRACTICE MIGHT BE SUSPENDED IF THE MED. BOOK (OR HEALTH SERTIFICATE) IS NOT PRESENTED AT THE PRACTICE PLACE.
If any questions, please contact Milda Mankelevičienė
International program coordinator at LSMU International Relations and study center
Phone +370 659 07224; +370 671 80131